31 Oct Office Open Now in Las Olas Fort Lauderdale
We are excited to announce that Modern Living Real Estate has now expanded into Downtown Fort Lauderdale, lead by our broker/owner, Patrick Lafferty and real estate agent, Kris Kennedy. Modern Living Real Estate has been looking forward to being able to provide buyers and sellers in Ft Lauderdale with our services that have been so successful and well received in Downtown West Palm Beach. We will, as always be specializing in modern luxury and urban lifestyle. The markets are very similar, and we know buyers will love that they can now use our website to easily find them their perfect condo in Las Olas or the Ft Lauderdale Beach area. As well, sellers can now list with us and experience the power of our marketing and professional agents. Be sure to visit the Downtown Fort Lauderdale section to view the best condos for sale in the Las Olas area, including the Ft Lauderdale Beach.
We have put together a list of some our favorite things to do around the city, places to dine, shops to support, attractions to visit.
Fun Facts about Downtown Ft Lauderdale:
Fort Lauderdale is the Yachting Capital of the world!
Only a 10 minute drive to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport
Easy drive to Miami or West Palm Beach
All luxury cruise line ports are only 10 minutes from downtown
Las Olas hosts art fairs and festivals almost every weekend in-season
Free water taxi rides – a unique/beautiful way to see the city!
Easy access to public beaches
Top 5 Places To Shop in Ft Lauderdale:
1. Galleria – One of South Florida’s premier shopping malls with over 100 stores and restaurants to choose from
2. IKEA – Worldwide home furnishings store, only a 20 minute drive away
3. Sawgrass Mills – The largest outlet shopping mall in the United States
4. Las Olas Boulevard – Boutique shops, located downtown FTL
5. Aventura Mall – High end, luxury shopping, 25 minutes away
Top 5 Places to Dine in Ft Lauderdale:
1. Louie Bossi’s – Italian/American Pizzeria located downtown on Las Olas Boulevard
2. Grille 401 – Contemporary American restaurant in the heart of downtown, serving brunch, lunch, and dinner! Specializing in craft cocktails.
3. Lobster Bar – Gorgeous downtown restaurant, specializing in seafood and steak. Be sure to try the Flash Fried Lobster!
4. Boat Yard Restaurant – Upscale, waterfront dining with a laid back atmosphere.
5. Chima – Brazilian Steakhouse located on Las Olas Boulevard serving 15 different types of churrasco, carved table side. You won’t leave hungry!
Top Attractions in Ft Lauderdale:
East Las Olas Boulevard – Boutique shopping, dining, and nightlife
NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale – Fort Lauderdale’s art museum, originated in 1958
Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science – one of the largest museums of it’s kind!
Broward Center for the Performing Arts – A beautiful venue to watch musicals, plays, concerts and more!
Jungle Queen Riverboat – Sightseeing, narrated cruises